If you own or operate a business, you’re aware of the need to keep your workspace clean and sanitary, but what does a commercial cleaning service entail? Why do you need a commercial cleaning service? This article explains the purpose of commercial cleaning, the details of a commercial cleaning service, and the benefits commercial cleaning has for your business. Keep reading to learn more!
Purpose of Commercial Cleaning
Many companies hire a commercial cleaning company to give their property a consistent and thorough cleaning. When you consider that most businesses have an endless list of things they need to accomplish, it’s easy to see why commercial cleaning can be such a valuable resource for your business.
- Save Time – Commercial cleaning helps to free up your staff’s time so they can focus on other tasks that will benefit your business instead of cleaning.
- Increase Comfort – Commercial cleaning provides a clean workplace in order to help make potential clients or customers feel comfortable and safe in your business.
- Increase Safety – Commercial cleaning ensures that a particular work environment remains free from spills and hazards for its users on a day-to-day basis. By preventing and handling spills and hazards, it keeps your employees and patrons safe in your establishment.
- Prevent Illness – Commercial cleaning fights bacteria and viruses in your business to prevent illness from spreading to your employees and customers.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Businesses have more surfaces, high traffic zones, and special cleaning needs that need to be taken into account when cleaning that a commercial cleaning company can assess. A commercial cleaning service will come in and make sure all of these needs are met.
A commercial cleaning company offers disinfection services that will kill bacteria and viruses to keep your employees and patrons safe. At FlowerHill Facility Services, disinfection is offered through electrostatic disinfection spraying. To learn more about this type of disinfection, read our blog on electrostatic disinfection: www.flowerhillfs.com/post/electrostatic-spray-disinfecting-101.
Commercial cleaning services may include vacuuming carpets on a regular basis as well as mopping hard surfaces or hard surface flooring. Commercial cleaners will wipe down and dust all surfaces with professional cleaning products. Additionally, janitorial or commercial cleaning services will clean and maintain bathrooms with paper products and bathroom necessities. You can also expect a janitorial service to change out trash cans with their regular services so your employees don’t have to. Any general cleaning tasks that your employees previously took care of, the commercial cleaning service can now handle for you.
Importance of Commercial Cleaning
Many don’t realize that commercial cleaning services can include much more than simple cleaning tasks. Some companies also provide lobby management, regular restroom maintenance, spill clean-up with necessary signage, trash removal, and disinfection services among others. These are tasks that are necessary for your business that your employees don’t have time to handle.
Having a clean business is vital to retaining employees and satisfying customers. An unsanitary and dirty environment will run off new clients or customers in your business and leave your employees unhappy. Make sure your business is putting its best foot forward by hiring professionals to handle commercial cleaning services at your business.
It’s also vital to have professional commercial cleaners clean your business to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses. When you don’t have professionals disinfecting your business, you run the risk of spreading illness among your employees and your customers.
If you are not correctly cleaning and maintaining your business, your space will get more worn and dirty over time. To prevent excessive wear and tear on your business, a professional commercial cleaning service is important. By maintaining your business through cleaning and janitorial services, you increase the longevity of the business and save money over time.
Benefits of Commercial Cleaning
From reducing health risks to improving productivity, commercial cleaning services can make a real difference in a company’s bottom line.
- Increase Morale – A clean workplace has been shown to increase worker morale and productivity, reduce worker absenteeism, and create a more professional work environment. Each of these benefits translates into real costs savings and benefits for business owners.
- Prevent Illness – Employees and customers in an unclean environment are at greater risk of exposure to infectious bacteria and viruses and can spread it throughout a facility and beyond through everyday contact with family, friends, and colleagues. When your employees are sick, you lose out on the hard work they do for your business.
- Send a Positive Message – A clean facility sends a message to customers that your business values its brand, which helps foster loyalty and creates a positive impression for both current and prospective clients. Customers and clients will feel more comfortable in your business if it is maintained and kept clean.
- Save Money – Not only will commercial services prevent illness and help you retain employees and customers, but all buildings experience wear and tear over time. If your business goes unchecked and is poorly maintained, you can wind up with a much bigger problem at hand that ends up costing your business more.
Hire a Professional Commercial Cleaning Company
The best way to clean your business is by hiring a professional commercial cleaning company to do it for you. Cleaning professionals have years of experience and know-how to make sure your commercial space has optimal health and safety standards. Hiring a professional also ensures that you’re following all local, state, and federal regulations, making sure that your facility doesn’t get shut down or receive citations.
If you are searching for a commercial cleaning service for your government buildings, banks, office buildings, dental offices, medical offices, churches, or construction site trailers, FlowerHill Facility Services has you covered. FlowerHill Facility Services offers janitorial and commercial cleaning services for your business, big or small. You can choose from daily, bi-weekly, monthly, or customized janitorial services that are specific to your business. Learn more about our services by visiting us online today at www.flowrehillfs.com or call at (817) 422-4740.
FlowerHill Facility Services serves the North Richland Hills area, including Keller, Southlake, Colleyville, Fort Worth, and Roanoke.